Schneider Electric to showcase its end-to-end solutions for the Oil and Gas industry at Gastech 2011
March 15, 2011 Leave a comment
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, March 15, 2011 – Schneider Electric announces today that the company will be attending Gastech 2011 at the Amsterdam RAI The Netherlands on March 21-24, 2011.Visitors at the Schneider Electric booth (B 150, Hall 2) will have the opportunity to meet with our senior experts and discover the company’s unique end-to-end solutions in Oil & Gas Energy Management, whether it is upstream, midstream or downstream: Upstream solutions:
- Digital Oil Field solutions that maximize productivity, reliability, and security,
- Innovative solutions for subsea energy management and
- E-House systems that maximize safety, availability of our customers’ offshore platforms.
- Pipeline Management solutions which ensure safe, reliable and efficient pipeline operations.
- Energy Management and Control solutions to help maximize production and reduce downtime through safe & intelligent operations, optimizing the energy efficiency of larges sites,
- Plant wide security of people & assets and as such optimal productivity and energy efficiency,
- Liquified Natural Gas project expertise
“Gastech is an important event for us, as it offers a unique opportunity to meet face to face with industry experts and customers, and for showcasing all the latest solutions we have to offer the Oil & Gas sector”, said Patrick Albos, Vice President Oil and Gas Solutions at Schneider Electric “Oil and Gas must flow in a safe context for people and the planet. Therefore, our dedicated teams will be on hand to talk through all these solutions which enable the industry to maximize productivity while ensuring enhanced reliability and security.FURTHER INFORMATION FOR JOURNALISTS: Senior Experts attendance We may help you schedule exclusive appointments with the following experts at the event. Please do not hesitate to contact us: Patrick Albos, Vice President Oil and Gas Solutions Claude Desormiers, Global Marketing Director Oil & Gas Alan Acquatella, Integrated Solutions Director Midstream Prabhat Saxena, Director – Downstream Solutions Freek Tange, Key Account Manager for Shell You can find more information in our whitepaper ‘Electrical Systems for Gas Processing Plants’. To download the whitepaper, please go to http://www.SEReply.com and fill in the code 87569T. About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company’s 110,000 plus employees achieved sales of 19.6 billion euros in 2010, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Tel: +31 (0)23-5 124 124
Tel: +31 (0)6-24 24 56 79